vrijdag 22 augustus 2014

Netflix disease

I just found out I have a disease. It's called, "Netflix Streaming Syndrome."
 Since July I got netflix. I used to have netflix a year ago but i deleted it because it wasn't that good though. But anyway now netflix is 10 times better! Well there is not that many good movies but thank god series exist! I've already finished Orange Is The New Black, and its so good. But too bad I have to wait a year for the next season (slightly crying) I love Mendez and Bennett hehe. And now I started watching Breaking Bad its good though but OITNB is better haha. Im also starting watching Pretty Little Liars, oh god I love it!! Btw school has started this week, its my last year. Still 8 months sigh sigh.


(the left aka Mendez and in the middle aka Bennett)

Geen opmerkingen: