woensdag 5 november 2014

Yaaaas

Hell (nope) o.
Sorry I had to do that only Orange Is The New Black people will get that..
So last friday every (american) human being was celebrating: HALLOWEEN. In my country halloween doesn't exist. I KNOW RIGHT WHERE DO I LIVE IN FUCKING NARNIA? The whole weekend I had to see every picture on instagram of people who dressed up for halloween. Mostly all the girl where wearing play boy bunny costumes, or a really weird slutty disney dress haha. But anyway if I had halloween I will go like a angel or a devil idk, maybe something scary like the girl from the ring :P Oh the night on halloween i was watching Netflix LIKE ALWAYS LOLOL. SOOOO I was scrolling down....And I saw American Horror Story... Ive already watched 2 seasons... I was one of the first people watching it back in 2011... And I was scrolling and scrolling... AND THEN THERE WAS SEASON 3: COVEN!! OMYGAAAAAWD I've watched all episodes in a week, usually i watch a whole season in 3 months but ya know Netflix:) I'm lovin' it. I really like it cause it is in New 
Orleans, Louisiana. Mostly known as the city of witchcraft and voodoo of course. Yeah <3 I want to go so badly to New Orleans it reminds me of Key West. I would like to see all that voodoo stuff and shit. The only thing I hate about coven is that Emma Roberts is playing in it. God I hate her so much.... And of course EVAN PETERS is playing in it. I love himmmmmm. And also Jessica Lange she is a great actress. Lily Rabe is also my favorite, in season 2 she was the best!! And the coolest devil ever. So was AHS coven good? Not as good as season 1. Did I liked it? Hell yeaaaah, but the storyline was not that good though. OkAy enough about ahs.
Any suggestions of good series on Netflix? Please comment I'm helpless. 
Goodbyeeee,





                                         (my new american flag luvvv it)


Geen opmerkingen: