woensdag 6 mei 2015

17 Birthday

Yesterday was my birthdaaayy.
I turned 17. (ONE YEAR AWAY FROM DATING TOM CRUISE LEGALLY HAHAHA)
I went on my birthday to Amsterdam, I took lots of pictures and I was searching for the Teen Wolf cast cause I heard the day before they had a convention for fans? :( :( but nope didn't find them.
And I went to a italian restaurant PIZZA PIZZAAA!!! 
What I got for my bday:
iPhone 6, finally after four years having a iPhone 4s... It's a very good phone took my first picture (of course one of my dog) the quality is very good. I also have a very cool case with a keyboard on it, almost no one has one like that. :p
I also got a portable charger. It's a lipstick hehe.
Got also clothes, shoes and money. 
So that was my 17th birthday.
Now waiting for the 18..... Tom Cruise.....

































Geen opmerkingen: