woensdag 10 juni 2015

Brakinis

Looking for the perfect bikini but haven't found it yet?
Go to brakinis.com
I was lucky enough to get a bikini.  I've chosen the 'california coral'.
I chose the colour because it suits my skin and blonde hair.
I ordered it in XS, but usually I used to buy bikinis at kids size haha and I always saw 4 year olds on the beach with the same bikini as me...That was pretty awkward...
So brakinis is also perfect for skinny girls. 
I can't wait until Ibiza so I can wear it cause i usually get very tanned and my hair gets blonder so it will fit nice.
You would maybe know brakinis look like triangl. I also have a triangl bikini but brakinis is much cheaper ($50 for a bikini). And they look the exact same.
 You can shop BRAKINIS via their website at http://www.brakinis.com or check out their Instagram account where they routinely post sales and specials!–@brakinis_swimwear.

Xx

 













Geen opmerkingen: