zondag 21 februari 2016

Levis 501


Hi. Here's a blogpost about my original levis 501 jeans. Just like I promised. Anyway I've been looking for this jeans for sooo looong. But its still not the one I want. Its kind of low, I wished it was more high waisted. I ordered size w:24 and l:32 but they are like super big at the bottom so I have to roll up my jeans. Here are some pictures of my jeans. Also on the pictures you see my new watch. I did a collaboration with Daniel Wellington. I chose for the black sheffield watch because it matches with everything! The staff from Daniel Wellington were super kind. And I really love my new watch. The next thing I've put on my dream list is an afghan coat! Im maybe ordering one tomorrow and I will write my next post about that. :) xoxo laurine











Geen opmerkingen: