woensdag 4 januari 2017

January thoughts

My first blog post in 2017! I reached twenty - three posts in 2016. And 31.000 views, what the fuck? With most views America, whats up murica! And Russia Что вверх? Дайте мне водку :) And France !!!! BONJOURRR. Je ne parle pas français. Je suis à moitié français très hein! PUTAIN... Je sais que le français jure mots. I'm also back in Holland now. Jaaa bitterballen en oliebollen. Anyway I got no pictures to post, because pictures in Holland in the winter is no reason for it. So here's something I stumbled on instagram. I like the text. I'm not a 'New Years Resolution type' what I absolutely hate. Its just a text, got nothing to do with crappy resolutions every year. I'm to lazy for that shit.

" Spend money. Change your hairstyle. Sell your old clothes and pursue your new style with the money you get from it. Be strong. Be patient. Get drunk if you want to, but not every weekend. Buy a chocolate bar every week when your favorite tv show is on. Take hot baths. Wake up early. Start jogging. Write. Find a friend who will listen to you and don’t stop until you find it. Study. Read. Make your Instagram cool. Write some more. Get that damn piercing. Buy bath bubbles and bath more. Adore your body. Shave, for yourself. Book flights for next spring. Write this day down, write it all down. Cry. Finally feel some homesickness. Learn to be in silence. Learn to stand being alone. Feel smart at school. Spend a weekend alone. Take lots of selfies. Eat chocolate while watching reality tv-shows. Meditate. Stretch. Learn ballet. Learn to be with yourself. "

Geen opmerkingen: