maandag 17 april 2017

Banish Review


Hi! I got in my mail the Banish skincare. Banish is for acne scar healing. I have some few spots on my face, not a big deal, but still I want to get rid of it. I heard many positive things about Banish. I will try it for the next couple of weeks, and post the results! With a before and after. I have the starter kit which includes. The Starter Kit is Armed With:
  • Banish Oil ( a.k.a Vitamin C Serum)
  • Vitamin C Beauty Elixir
  • Medium Banisher
  • Pen Banisher
  • Pumpkin Enzyme Masque
  • Activated Charcoal Clay Masque
  • Pore Smasher
I have already tried the pumpkin mask and vitamin spray. My skin the next day was super soft, and the spots faded away. With the pumpkin mask I ended up smelling the entire day like I was a walking 'thanksgiving dinner' haha. I will post soon the results.

Geen opmerkingen: