zaterdag 1 april 2017

Power Rangers Red Carpet Premiere

Hi guys! Its been a week ago I was at the Power Rangers premiere. We got free hotel with the event, next to Beverly Hills. That night we went for Italian food, and they had my favorite pizza ♡♡♡ parmesan with prosciotto. The fuckin best. It was $18. So poor right now. #ripmywallet'. We went back to hotel, usually when I sleep in a hotel bed I'm in coma. But this time our hotel was next to the high way!!! Godbless L.A traffic. Next day we had breakfast with the beautiful view of Los Angeles skyline. We explored Melrose Avenue. Its a cute street in LA with shops, cafĂ©'s and beautiful arty walls. You get some rad pictures with the walls. The shops are all the same lots of vintage shops, that makes you want to puke when you smell the sweat of other people. Why on earth would you buy something that someone else wore and did god knows what? Maybe that person jerked off all the time in that fancy jeans you're wearing right now. No thank you. After Melrose, we went back to hotel. We made ourselfs ready. I wore my red dress and heels. We arrived, walked the red carpet, after that the actors came... I knew no one, I used to watch power rangers when I was a kid, but it was more like my 'I don't know what to do so I'm just gonna watch this show' kind of thing. The only actress I knew was Elizabeth Banks, I took a picture with her. Then we went in the theatre, watched the movie. The movie was alright. Action is not my favorite, to be honest its my least. We went back to our hotel. Hungry. So we went to a 50s diner thats open till midnight. Diners are my favorite things ever. I've been to diners in Paris, Miami and now in Los Angeles. I love the weird vibe. I wish I grew up in the 50s in America. I mean burgers fries, milkshake days, baby blue cadillacs, swingdresses, handsome men. Yes please. But no I grew in 2017. Everbody is fucking gluten free. Stupid dog snapchat filters. I GET IT. Guys who can't even text back. And I can go on... The next morning I was back in class, and I had springbreak after that. Now my springbreak is already over:( I just chilled in my big ass horror mansion alone. Wow serial killer alert. No sadly my housemates are coming back today. I went surfing. I went hiking. Had dinner with friends. And bingewatched last season Girls on HBO. And school is starting Monday. Not looking forward. But its only one month! And then 3 MONTHS SUMMERBREAK HELL YEAH! I'm coming hommmeee. So excited. See ya later europe. 








Geen opmerkingen: